aLawCenters Online Community
An exclusive online community of attorneys exchanging ideas, accessing resources and sharing common interests
Access to a Professional Community
- Join groups of attorneys that complement your practice
- Network with other attorneys who utilize aLawCenters to operate their practice
- Market your firm by promoting your online profile
Publish articles related to your area of expertise
- Easy access to view your upcoming events; book conference rooms and request IT support
- Find an attorney to assist you on a temporary basis
- Share resources to compound the effects of your philanthropic endeavors
- Participate in mentoring programs at a level that suits you
aLawCenters partners with several not-for-profit groups to serve communities.
Your involvement will further the work these groups do for those in need.
- CASA of Cook County
- Israel Idonije Foundation
- Spark Ventures
- Chicago Legal Clinic
Building a foundation
aLawCenters support begins in law school with our all access program.
- Free membership access for law students
- Strategic events supported by aLawCenters to provide opportunities to build relationships with students before they graduate