Our beliefs shape who we are and how we grow as a company
Our vision is to house and serve more attorneys than any organization in the world.
Amata's mission statement: To reduce the business pain points to practicing law for solo and partner practice law firms, so attorneys can make a comfortable living, with limited stress, allowing them to provide legal services to those in need, improving the quality of life for all citizens.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to doing the following:
- Having the courage to shape a better future within the legal industry
- Creating enjoyable and fun work environments
- Recognizing employees with rewards such as time off, praise and special awards
- Integrity: Always do the right thing
- Providing training opportunities for team members
- Align individual goals with company goals using OKR's and regular one-on-one meetings
- Serving and supporting our communities
- Sharing Amata's success through open book management
- Building strong collaborative partnerships
- Demonstrating diversity in everything we do
Experience professional growth while developing your career
- Access to a wide variety of areas of law
- A collegial workplace
- On-the-job training in customer service, technology, office skills, and court procedures
- Continuing legal education
- Membership in a paralegal association to help you stay up-to-date on legal trends
- Access to experienced professionals who can mentor you while you are learning the ropes
Amata provides the perfect opportunity to expand your personal and professional development - advance your career while getting paid!